The sector is pushing to increase productivity and expand new markets while, exploring the technological challenges of the drive towards a low-carbon economy.
The Minerals Forum Offers;
- New Zealand minerals investment opportunities
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Managers’ Forum
- Government and regulatory updates
- Technology adoption and where to next
- Leading geoscience and environmental science updates
- Workforce health and well-being
- Pathways towards a low carbon economy including an Energy Users’ Forum
13-14 October | Claudelands Hamilton and Online
Join the conference in-person in Hamilton or via the vFAIRS online platform. Online delegates will enjoy all the session content live and on-demand and be able to visit exhibitors, review information, start conversations and network in dedicated chat rooms.
WrightZone will be speaking in the Pop-Up theatre on Tuesday 13th from 1:30pm – Lock it in!
We’ll also be online with our virtual stand (above) offering a unique opportunity to explore our WZWeigh software. We’ll be offering WZWeigh in the real world (Live, site access) accompained with questions and answers and full demonstration software sessions.