The 2020 forum will be held on 26-28 May in Claudelands Hamilton, in partnership with AusIMM, offering exciting opportunities for companies to engage with key members of the extractives industry.
The Minerals Forum offers:
- New Zealand minerals investment opportunities
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Managers’ Forum
- Government and regulatory updates
- Technology adoption and where to next
- Leading geoscience and environmental science updates
- Workforce health and well-being
- Pathways towards a low carbon economy including an Energy Users’ Forum
- A new two-day technical programme under the guidance of a Technical Content Advisory Panel chaired by AusIMM. Encompasses exploration, research, water management, mine development, metallurgy, rehabilitation, environment management and mine closure.
Engaging the Audience
Wedensday 27th 1:30pm
WrightZone will be in attendance this year, engaging the audience with a 50 minute presentation inside the Forum’s Pop-Up Theatre.
Our presentation will topic;
- Technology Adoption and Where to Next
- Industry 4.0 on a Tablet
- Weighing Industry Intergration
- Smart Scale Software