The 2020 forum in partnership with AusIMM is doing a Digital-First conference this year, with the entire conference coming to an office or home near you because it’ll be all online.
In response to the uncertainty around running large events safely, Straterra and Freeman, in partnership with AusIMM, have made the decision to move this year’s New Zealand Minerals Forum to a digital-first platform. Now held over two days on 13-14 October 2020.
The Minerals Forum offers:
- New Zealand minerals investment opportunities
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Managers’ Forum
- Government and regulatory updates
- Technology adoption and where to next
- Leading geoscience and environmental science updates
- Workforce health and well-being
- Pathways towards a low carbon economy including an Energy Users’ Forum
- A new two-day technical programme under the guidance of a Technical Content Advisory Panel chaired by AusIMM. Encompasses exploration, research, water management, mine development, metallurgy, rehabilitation, environment management and mine closure.
WZ will be there! Will you?
Get the lastest information