November Loader Scales Tablet Winner! Congratulations to our November winner Steve Preston, Quarry Manager, Cromwell from Fulton Hogan Ltd. Steve entered the draw and has won a 10.1″ 2-in-1 PC/Tablet. Yes, it’s really that simple.
Congrats Steve! There are still 2 chances to win. But be in quick because Steve also has two more chances to win. All you have to do is fill out the form which takes 20 seconds (at the most!) and confirm your entry before January 31st 2018.
West Coast Mining Project The Te Kuha Mining Project on the West Coast is a go! Stevenson Mining is heading up the open cast coal mine project which covers 144 hectares, with 12h on conservation estate. Stevenson is expected to hire about 60 people and mine 250,000 tonnes of coal each year. Some organisations are against the decision are discussing whether or not to appeal the decision.
Xero Accounting Module WrightZone’s Business Accounting API works seamlessly with your existing accounting applications. We are excited to introduce our new Xero accounting module. Longburn Shingle Company Ltd has bee trading successfully, for a few months now, with our newest Xero API and you can read their success story HERE. Features include:
- Bi-directional Sync – Add a Customer in the WrightZone Weighbridge (WZWB) software and it is automatically added to the Xero module and vice versa. The same is also true for products or inventory. This is a great time saver and helps reduce data entry error.
- Synchronize, Scheduled (overnight) or Manual (click) methods for exporting transactions from WZWB into Xero, so you can create daily reports or reports on demand.
- Transaction Editing (w/ Audit Analytics) is reported as Standard; if you’re in the quarrying and transport industries, you’ll appreciate this, since incorrect Job/Order and their accompanying Purchase Order references is too regular of an occurrence.
- Docket (Ticket) When an account’s invoice line is exported then edited, our B-API updates the Xero invoice Header and Line detail accordingly with the new Job/Order and accompanying Purchase Order, Invoice References.
- Invoice export into Xero provisions for user mistakes, systematically removing Header and Line detail from one invoice (of Draft Status) and adding it to another, on the editing of a weighbridge docket or ticket inside WZWB.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Invoice period end dates are Standard.
- GUI (General User Interface) includes a toolset to compare the data between the software applications; offering Approved (Xero) versus Locked (WZWB). Counts by each invoice line and net total software comparisons ensure everything’s a match. And, when it’s not a match? The Synchronize Method of exporting guarantees a match between the software apps resulting in an emailed invoice, directly from Xero.
Industry 4.0 described for the current generation, as the next industrial revolution is here and, it’s the early adopters of this technology that have the most to gain in market positioning and leadership.
Quarry automation is not a question of how, it’s a question of when. When will you employ it? Our weighbridge software integrates directly with Xero, MYOB Greentree and, your choice of Accounting Software application. WrightZone ensures that the workflow of data is seamless and instant. From scale operations to pay load data and invoice production, we are your first choice Payload Partner.
PM’s Position on Fossil Fuels Jacinda Ardern has announced that no new mining permits will be granted on conservation land in an effort to rely less on fossil fuels. All other applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis for coal mining, offshore oil drilling and fracking. Hear what Petroleum Exploration and Production Association of New Zealand chief executive Cameron Madgwick says about how this will affect the mining industry.